As standard practice, we can do the following for you:
- Preparation and processing of Sales Invoices and posting and allocation of sales receipts to customer accounts.
- Processing and posting of supplier invoices and allocation of payments to supplier accounts
- Give you a List of Debtors and Creditors each month or quarter.
- Reconcile your Cash Book with the Bank Statement
- Prepare Management Accounts: This is regular financial information on your business to identify trends. We also provide a monthly or quarterly Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet statement.
We provide a description and explanation of your accounts to ensure you can make decisions with your accounts up-to-date.
These tasks form the solid foundation of your small business accounting system.